As we are a guided wine tour company reserve your guide today to prevent being blocked out.
202 County Line Drive Lehighton, PA 18235 US
SCHEDULE YOUR TOUR
1. Personalized tour design – Larger tours with large groups of people cover a broader list of wineries and vineyards, some which may not be of interest. This can sometimes feel like a waste of time, which is very limited. Private PA wine tour guides design vineyards, sights and wineries with your group in mind.
2. Smaller groups – Guides in large groups sometimes seem more like lecturers in a class of hundreds than a guide you paid to lead and teach you about the wineries and vineyards. With our privately guided PA wine tours, your guide is there for you, your group, your friends and family. There are not dozens of people to contend with for the guide’s attention. He or she is more than willing to show you around and answer all of your questions.
3. Flexibility – Due to how many people are on larger public tours and how many subsequent public tours the guide might have scheduled for that day, there is not much time to stop and take in the more interesting sights you come across. In private guided wine tours the schedule is more flexible. For a nominal fee, tours can often be extended or booked for consecutive days with the very same guide.
4. Saving time – Knowing the best things to see and do can be difficult, especially with limited time. On larger public wine tours you waste time seeing things that may not be of interest. Not only are private wine tour guides knowledgeable locals who are able to make recommendations, they ask questions and design tours with you in mind.
5. Communication – When visiting new wineries and vineyards, it is helpful to be able to communicate with the owners or managers to enhance the experience. Private guides are locals who have professional relationships with the owners and the staff of various wineries and vineyards. Our PA wine tour guides have the inside scoop and the professional relationships that turn your wine tour into an in depth experience.
6. Saving money – A private guide can save you money by avoiding the amateurs and mundane and taking you to the professional vineyard and wineries. You avoid the tourist trap type establishments and will be exposed to professional generational wineries and vineyards and their authentic operations.
7. Cultural insight and protection – Every PA winery and vineyard has its own cultural traditions and expectations. For example, most wineries and vineyards will not allow guests to travel into the growing operation. With added insights from our knowledgeable wine tour guide, you can avoid embarrassment or worse, being expelled from the wineries. As you and your guests will be tasting wines some may get tipsy or boisterous. Our guide is experienced at handling such guests and preventing the experience from turning into sour grapes. As the saying goes, one bad apple, Or grape, can spoil the whole batch, our guides prevent these situations from arising.
8. Host instead of Guide – By reserving your PA Winery Tour guide you immediately assume the roles of a host and alleviate the chore and guesswork of being a guide, can spoil the whole batch, our guides prevent these situations from arising.
9. Learn about history and context from your local tour guide – By reserving your PA Winery Tour guide you immediately assume the roles of a host and alleviate the chore and guesswork of being a guide, can spoil the whole batch, our guides prevent these situations from arising.
10. Discover unique details and stories about the destination winery – Uncovering the stories and details of the vineyards and Pennsylvania wineries that we will visit makes them come alive and will cement them in your memory. For many, the stories behind what they see are important in making their PA wine tour special.
11. Learn about thelocal food culture–Apart from being delicious, food is central to most cultures. Taking a tour with a local PA winery tour guide means you learn about the importance of ingredients and dishes to the local people that compliment the wines that are produced locally. When your wine tour is completed you will go to local cafés and restaurants and avoid mass produced tourist traps with the knowledge that your tour guide provides. All over the world wine tours and experiences are the perfect way to learn about cultures and cuisines.
12. Support the local community – Local wine tour guides and the wineries that they provide tours of are predominantly local businesses. This means your travel spend is directly impacting the local community. Recently I was shocked to learn about the impact of short trip tourism on local economies. Why is this important?
For example the pretty Belgian city of Bruges welcomes 7 million visitors a year however only 1 million of those stay overnight. Day trippers contribute very little to the local economy meaning that maintaining historical sites is difficult and the local way of life is under threat.
By hiring PA Wine Tours as your local wine tour guide you are directly supporting the local economy and people, helping to preserve the sights for future visitors. Some of our multi day and multi winery wine tours offer a deeper and more immersive experience connecting travelers with local wineries on a more inside level. By planning a fully immersive experience with PA Wine Tours you will further support the wineries and their employees. These tours will impact local guest houses, bed and breakfasts and hoteliers while providing a more “live like a local” experience.
13. Uncover lesser known facts and places of interest – Our wine tour guests always get a bit of a thrill when they learn of a new fact or place that is out of the way and a bit unusual? There may not be time permitting to visit this little gem yet the information is saved for later exploration. Most of our wine tour guests love searching beyond the obvious and finding places that aren’t on the popular winery tourist routes. We are quite sure that they would never have discovered these little gems had they not arranged a private wine tour with PA Wine Tours.
14. Take in the views from another angle– While I am a big fan of simply wandering around a city exploring, sometimes your feet need a rest from walking. Sitting back on a wine tour bus is a great way for our guests to appreciate the local sights and sounds.
Private wine tours are great ways to discover cities and regions as well as the wineries that are located in them. Your wine tour guide will offer insight on best and worst local information so that you can maximize your local experience after your tour is complete and your set free to live like a local for the remainder of your trip.
15. Meet fellow wine enthusiasts– By hiring a PA Wine Tours to conduct your Pennsylvania wine country group tour you are freeing yourself to become part of the experience. Even though you remain the host of your wine tour your guide does all of the planning and hard work while you receive all of the accolades for a once in a lifetime five star experience. This enables you to experience the tour as your guests do instead of it being a working trip. Our experienced wine tour guides taking control of the experience enables you to connect with our guests and other people on your travels. Your wine tour guide being in control offers you as the host a wonderful opportunity to sit and chat over a delicious snack and lovely wine instead of worrying about details. There is something about sharing a meal that connects people. After you return home from your Pennsylvania wine tour and you reflect on the experience you may find yourself thinking “I probably would not have experienced that if I was “playing tour guide” instead of hosting and would have missed one of my all time travel highlights.”
16. Learn about local art, artists and festivals – Wine tours are great ways to discover a city’s art scene, galleries and festivals. Sure you can spend time on your own searching and come up empty handed. Your PA Wine Tours guide knows the inside scoop on what to do and when to do it and shares that information so that your tour group can maximize their stay.
17. Gain a fresh perspective from your local wine tour guide– Tour guides are usually very talented and interesting people. It takes a certain amount of confidence and passion to be a tour guide and I have rarely come across one that does not add deep insight and a sense of fun into their tours.
18. Save time and skip the line– If you are short on time or low on patience our Pennsylvania Wine Tours enable you and your group to skip the line at many wineries. Our relationships with various wineries and vineyards allows us to pre-arrange your groups visit, paying in advance and arranging special behind the scenes experiences for some wineries.
19. Favorite local tour guide and experience resources– Checking the offerings at the local tourism office and at your accommodation when you arrive might seem like a good idea however you will most likely find many of the best tours are booked before you arrive. Make sure you use our booking submission form on this page and begin the trouble free process of arranging your PA Wine Tour in advance. Be sure to book well in advance to secure your dates and the best presentations at the best wineries. The quickest and easiest way to do this is using our online submission form found on this page.
PA Wine Tours guests seated at wood picnic table tasting red wines
PA Wine Tours
202 County Line Drive Lehighton, PA 18235 US
Copyright © 2021 Pawinetours - All Rights Reserved.